How could it help me?
"Natural forces within are the true healers"
In a hypnotic state, the conscious and unconscious parts of the mind are more accessible, and more open to influence and change.
It is easier to get to the heart of an issue, and easier to process any unresolved issues while in a hypnotic state.
By accessing different levels of your mind, we can work on a wide range of mental, emotional and behavioural issues, and even apparently physical issues.
Our profoundly transformative hypnotherapy has helped people with a huge range of issues, including...
- Eating disorders
- Pain relief
- Past life regression
- Pregnancy & childbirth
- Sexual problems
- Sleep disorders
...and Steve is looking forward to helping YOU.
Safe and in control
Hypnosis is a spectrum of perfectly normal, natural states of mind which you put yourself into dozens of times every day. Have you ever daydreamed? Have you ever found yourself driving 'on autopilot'? Or got 'lost' in a book or a film? Have you ever used your imagination? These are the same kinds of state of mind as being in hypnosis.
During a hypnotherapy session:
- You retain control at all times.
- You remain conscious and aware.
- You can speak and move if you want to.
- You could get up and walk out of the session at any time if you wanted to.
- You cannot get 'stuck' in a hypnotic trance. That idea is a myth perpetrated by Hollywood because it makes for a good story line.
- It's not about brainwashing you. We're working with what is already in your mind that is not serving you. It's about healing.
- You will not be 'made' to do anything you do not want to do. It is not a stage show for entertainment; it is therapy. Your welfare is our paramount concern.
Hypnotic regression and Hypno-analysis
Steve specialises in safely taking you back to the root or crux of your issue - an earlier point in your life, or even in a past life.
- Break free from whatever was holding you back
- Heal the past and move on
- Let go of yesterday's problems
- Overcome fears and phobias that seem to have no obvious cause
- Uncover the reason for unexplained feelings
- Unlock hidden memories
Hello there! Delighted to make your acquaintance.
I'm an analytical hypnotherapist based in South London. I use the uniquely powerful "Deep Transformation Hypnosis Method" of hypnotherapy developed by Master Hypnotherapist, Andrew Parr. He tells me I'm good at it!
I favour the view that effective hypnotherapy rarely requires very deep levels of trance. We are all in some level of trance all of the time - and rather than steering you blindly towards states of mind close to unconsciousness, I prefer it when you are more aware of the process as it unfolds. Don't worry though, it is still hypnosis, and it makes for very effective therapy.
In some sessions, I may also utilise a bit of Thought Field Therapy (TFT), directing you to 'tap' with your finger on a series of meridian points. This therapy can be very effective (in conjunction with the hypnotherapy) at removing trapped emotions. TFT representatives regularly travel to Rwanda to help people heal from the legacy of the genocide.
My hypnotherapy Qualifications and Accreditations
- General Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (issued by the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council)
- Diploma in Professional Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis (issued by Andrew Parr Training Ltd.)
- Diploma in Past Life Therapy (issued by The Past Life Therapists Association)
- Certificate in Thought Field Therapy (TFT-Algo, issued by Callahan Techniques)
- Registered Practitioner with the General Hypnotherapy Register
- Fully insured
- Enhanced DBS checked (for both children and adults)
"I came to Steve to relieve some emotional issues that I had been having for a while and just felt I needed a little help. Steve put me at ease with his calm manner and was genuinely interested in what I had to say. I felt listened to. I felt in complete control during the session and now no longer feel weighed down by the negative emotions I was having. Steve used a variety of techniques and had real depth to his work. I felt I was in the hands of a very knowledgeable, caring man. I would happily recommend Steve and would definitely see him again if I felt I needed to." - CG
Location & Fees
Including Skype option
at The Wimbledon Village Osteopath
39 Church Rd, Wimbledon,
London SW19 5DQ
The Wimbledon Village Osteopath
39 Church Rd, Wimbledon,
London SW19 5DQ
or via Skype (Skype-nosis)
Did you know that hypnotherapy works just as well over Skype as face-to-face? Many practitioners conduct their practice solely through Skype.
The great benefit, of course, is that you can have a session from almost anywhere in the world - perhaps if something comes up for you while you are away on business, or just if you live too far away to meet face-to-face.
"As an actress who has to travel away to work, I have found working with Steve on Skype so useful; a wonderful tool to be able to have when away from home!... a deep and beautiful experience." – SE.
£90 (Up to 2 hours)
Includes an in-depth initial chat to get a clear understanding of the issue you want help with.
per 1 hour: £90
or 2 hour session: £150
Notice for Cancellation/Re-Scheduling
If you cannot make an appointment please give at least 48 hours notice. If you do not give at least 48 hrs notice, you may be liable for the full cost of the whole session.